Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Have a nice day!

And sometimes you just have to have one of those almost perfect days.
Everything went just awesome!
With sleepinghours behind for about 1h50min only everything was very fuzzy and i was feeling le tired. But then it all started to go uphill. Firtsly, the presentation in business communication in English was good, no hesitation, no clumsy moments. Just fluid and straight talk about my topic "Recycling: It's worth the trouble". That was obviously the main reason I haven't slept last night, 'cus I was preparing my presentation...at the last moment, as always!
After school was over for today, nothing seemed to go wrong.
Eating with my friends at Magic Buffee, buying a birthday present for my Dad, a chill sitting at Arnie's Coffee for about 1½h and the last event for today - the formal ending of the sportsyear in our parish.

Don't you just love when things go nicer than you would expect. Even for just ONCE!

Good night, I'm off to bed now. KK Välk is going for 4 of 4 tomorrow against TOP Trust. Need to fill my energytanks.
1

China Bear - Vodka

No comments: